A place for all of my apps
2. Move the watch in to the face up position. You will see the current time and a red dot indicating the watch is not waiting for commands.
3. Turn your wrist 3 to 4 times to activate the listening feature. You will feel the watch vibrate and see a green dot indicating the watch is ready.
4. Now simply raise your hand and your phones voice activation will come on.
5. To deactivate listening just turn your wrist 3 to 4 times again. The watch will vibrate and you will see a red dot. and now you can just enjoy having a watch app that stays on, but won’t overrun your battery. We were getting 6 to 7 hours of battery life on our test devices leaving the app running!!tags: hands free, motion activation, motion activate
– 3 different kung fu sounds based on the intensity of your movements
– Hold the hand with the smartwatch palm up and feel the Kung Fu power flowing through you as the watch and phone vibrate. You have to experience how cool this is!!!
– Build up your energy to throw super punches based on how much energy you build!!
This app is also great for getting in a little exercise as you will want to get up and Kung Fu battle!! Better yet put on your favorite workout video, launch this app and have even more fun getting in shape! The possibilities are endless.
* Add an unlimited amount of text notes for easy viewing on your LiveView
* Add an unlimited amount of text copied from other applications. You could for instance grab a news article and easily copy it to your liveview for quick reading later.
* Have your notes read through your phone with the simple press of a button
* Easily view the text that is in your clipboard. All from a simple to use dashboard.
* At a glance see how many notes you have stored, or if there is anything in the clipboard
* The app saves your place when you close it to give you faster access to the information you need.
* Lightweight app, under 50K, with absolutely no permissions!!
* Browse gallery style through all of the images in your internal and external sd card
* Get a quick preview of each image with navigation
* From the gallery list long press up to get back to the folder selector
* From the gallery page long press left or right to quickly jump to the next pane
If you upgrade to Premium you can have your images play in a slideshow. You will want to have your LiveView connected to power, but it is great for sitting at a desk and letting your favorite moments scroll by. Upgrade to premium by:
1. Open the LiveView app on your phone
2. Click on “Customize Tiles”
3. Click on “Manage plug-ins”
4. Click on “LiveView Gallery”
5. Click “Click here to purchase”
From this point you will walk through the Google Checkout system.
– One click to start your Timer
– Easily adjust your lunch time. (Your Lunch time is saved for the next day)
– Running to the store or going out for lunch? Add a stop timer when you reach your destination and Lunch Time Timer will let you know what time to leave to get back.
– Notification keeps you updated on how much time you have left.
– Notification image now updates you toLunch Time Timer displays:
– The time you need to be back
– How much time until you need to be back
– How long you have been out already
For Stop Timers:
– Tracks what time you need to leave your stop
– How much time it is going to take you to get back
– How long you have until you need to leave your stop
– Open the LiveView plugin and start your timer from your LiveView
– Click on the down button to add a stop timer
* Press the Ultimate Live Light button and your phone screen, your LiveView and your phone torch light come on all at once.
* Launch the app and you can use the volume up key to turn on the torch light and the volume down key to turn on the phone screen light. Very convenient!!
* Easily Change the brightness or color of your light
* Once you pick a color it is saved until the next time you need it.
* From the LiveView, the app or the widgets you can turn on the phone torch light, the phone screen light, or change the LiveView screen to an all white display
* Once the app is launched you can activate the instant light feature which helps you avoid turning your light off by accident for times when you need to hold the phone and use your light
* Choose the widget that fits you best. Either have all options in one widget or just use the phone camera widget for instance. Totally up to you!!
* Launch the app on the LiveView and watch the widget or phone app recognize it automatically. Really fun!!
* Once the phone light is on hit the menu button to hide and show the controls. Press the screen in the center to close! This gives you the ability to show nothing but the light color and brightness you want to see. If you need just enough light to see without disturbing others, set the color to red on low brightness and enjoy!!
2. Press the left button to have your Live View go to an all white display and press left again to turn off the light.Same for the right button press right to have your phone torch light to turn on, and press right again to turn off the torch light.
Updates to come, but please enjoy this app, and email me with questions, bugs, or comments!!!
Major light announcement!! We have made many great updates to FlashLight/LiveView plugin that were hoping you would enjoy, but the amount of change was so great that we actually had to make a completely new product. This new app “Flashlight/LiveView plugin+app” keeps all of the basic functionality that you know and love with FlashLight/LiveView plugin, but adds a Home Screen Widget, and an app with some great light showing features. We are going to keep Live Light going and updated for those who just want a basic Live View Plugin. If you are interested in seeing what is new with light then come on by and check out Ultimate Live Light. This new app is free as well so enjoy!!!